Apologies for the late update.
Read the press release here. Comments are (inline).
- Ashley & Hanna are in the patio discussing their houseplant. (LOL) Phone rings, Ashley goes in. Hanna finds a note on the floor. The note is meant for Emily, from Maya (Did someone place it there or has it been hiding there for quite some time? If A killed Maya, why would A leave a clue?)
- Hanna shares the letter with the liars. Maya’s letter mentions that she lost her cellphone.
- Bagels and Ezria. Aria is still bothered about Maggie. She seems amazed as to how Ezra’s mom seems to have easily paid off Maggie. Ezra claims that he has tried contacting Maggie but she has avoided him, perhaps the terms of the pay-off included that. Aria asks why Ezra hasn’t mentioned her before. Ezra compares his Maggie secret to Aria’s A secret.
- Em is working, Hanna is still going through Maya’s website. She’s determined to find some kind of clue. Wren arrives and flirts with Hana but she shuts him down. (Two liars down, who’s next?)
- Em is rereading Maya’s letter. Spencer talk about places Maya might want to meet. Spencer mentions Toby—Spoby seems to be ok. But, Spence is having issues with her grades.
- Paige stops by and tells Emily that the coach has called for her.
- Aria, by her locker, is deciding whether to call or not to call Ezra
- Ella and Zach are having a mini picnic in her classroom. (Is that even allowed???) They kiss. Aria walks in. (LOL) Aria is startled. (Awkward) Small talk, then Zach leaves. Aria asks Ella if Zach knows her mom’s age. Ella says that they’ve been honest with each other. The Montgomeries decide to meet up and talk after school.
- Em and Hanna are going through the photos she printed out from Maya’s website. Hanna has them organized by location and date. (She’s turning into Spencer) Hanna also tells Emily about her and Caleb…that he knows about A and they are pretending to be broken up.
- Emily and Hanna find photos of Maya in pajamas right outside the Kahn Cabin. They call Spence.
- Spencer approaches Noel (Rawr). Noel confirms that Maya and Noel had a texting relationship, mainly because of weed. Spence tries to get more info from him. Noel eventually says that “it’s kinda hot for you to think I’m capable of murder”. Then he walks away with a crazed look on his face.
- Em is working. Nate walks in. He mentions that the band Maya used to jam with is playing and asks Em if she wants to go see them. Then he spots Jenna and Noel. Noel stands and leaves. Nate walks over to where Jenna is. He starts a conversation with her and his mood shifts. (Nate is definitely Passive-Aggressive…and Creepy) Jenna resists and tells Nate to “move out of the way”. He walks out. Em has a worried look on her face.
- Spence gets a text from Emily about Noel heading over to practice. Spencer decides that it’s an opportunity to put on the Snoop Queen hat and search in the boys locker room.
- Aria and Ella are by the lockers and they talk about Ella’s dating adventures. Ella thinks that Zach might be seeing other women so she is keeping her options open. Aria advises her mom to slow down.
- Paige goes to see Em and tells her that the coach won’t let her swim at the meet because of her grades. Em cheers her up and sets a home-movie-date that day.
- Snoop Queen is at the boys locker room checking Noel’s things. She grabs his mobile and hides as some guys are starting to come in (that fast?).
Cabin In the Woods
- Hanna and Emily visit the Cabin In the Woods. The Kahn Cabin. As they are shopping for clues, you’ll notice that someone is watching.
- Spencer returns Noel’s phone after finding zero clues…just right before Noel sees her in the locker room. She walks out and Noel checks his locker.
Cabin In The Woods
- Inside the cabin, the two are still searching and notice the mess.
- Ezria are there. (They seem to be OK here…not fighting) Ezra tells Aria to say hi to Zach because he’s been “looking”. Aria goes to the counter and talks to him. They talk about Ella. Zach confirms that he is not seeing anyone else.
Cabin In The Woods
- Hanna spots a secret entry way. A hidden area in the cabin. In that room, they find Maya’s bag. They also find a knife in her bag and suppose that she is using it for protection. They find Em’s card to Ali, from ages ago. Hanna also finds Maya’s one way ticket. She never left Rosewood. From the outside, someone rushes around the windows and locks the windows and doors. Really fast. (Why can’t they exit the same way they came in?)
- Spencer is looking at Maya’s photo when she gets an email from a blocked ID. The email included an attached video and a note asking her if that was what she was looking for …and for her to stay away from his locker. (Of course, we know it’s Noel).
- Spencer views the video. It is dated April 12, 9:30p.
- Ella and Aria are walking from yoga class, talking about Ella dating Zach. Aria tells Ella that she spoke to Zach and found out that he is not seeing anyone else. Ella is a bit hesitant and says that “There were so many things your father and I didn’t about each other when we got married.” Aria makes an awkward reaction.
Cabin In The Woods
- Emily and Hanna are trapped. (?) They try their cells but there is no reception. Em breaks the glass window, and hanna tries to help but cuts herself. Really bad. Emily tries harder and mashes the wood window doors. They are able to leave the cabin and see a spray-painted message: I’m saving you for later –A.
- At the house, Em and Hanna are trying to figure out what to do with Hanna’s stab wound. Em calls for help. Wren arrives and stitches Hanna’s cut (the suture is really ugly). Wren prepares her dinner so she could take antibiotics.
- Nate is outside, sitting by the steps, waiting for Emily. He apologizes to her, for acting the way he did at The Brew. He claims that he is extremely affected by Maya’s death (seriously???) Em mentions Maya’s bag and they talk about Maya stuff. Nate starts to cry and kisses Emily. (Crud) Paige is on her way to Em’s house and sees them. She walks away, angry.
- Nate tells Em that he’s wanted to kiss her because he hasn’t felt this close to anyone for a while. Em gets a text from Paige who cancels their date. Em has an uncertain expression on her face.
- Ezria are watching an old movie. Again. Ezra gets up and says that he feels tired and wants to continue the movie some other night. Aria apologizes for pushing him so hard (to deal with his past). Ezra tells her that he found Maggie but he hasn’t called.
- Spencer is still watching the surveillance video sent by Noel. At 10:04p she sees Maya arrive at the cabin.
- Aria arrives and they start comparing the date/time from the video and Garrett’s case file. The witness says he saw Maya and Garrett together at 9p.
- Ella stops by at The Brew, late night, asking if Zach would like to have a drink. They ended up “having drinks” at The Brew. Ella fesses up about dating other guys. Zach says he understands but later convinces her that they should give “what they have” a chance.
- Hanna is done with dinner, has taken her meds, and needs to put her leg up. Wren is still there. He still tries to make a move but Hanna looks away…subtly asks him to leave while thanking him for his help this evening. Wren looks heartbroken. (But, really. He’s how old? And the liars are in highschool. Granted, Ezra is a unique case, Wren is just a bit odd. He keeps going for the “liars”. I’m feeling a bit suspicious about him now.)
School (Next Day)
- In the girl’s locker room, Em asks Paige what’s wrong. Paige says she was sick to her stomach. Em tells her about Nate coming over…but not about the kiss. (She seemed like she wanted to tell her.)
- Hanna joins Spencer and Aria as they go over the video. (Why are they wearing the same clothes?) The date/time stamp is at 1:14a. Noel and Jenna arrive and enter the cabin. A few seconds later, Maya leaves and someone grabs her from the right of the screen. Noel and Jenna might not have killed Maya but are we sure that they have nothing to do with it? Spencer says that Garrett was arrested at midnight, which means, he definitely did not kill Maya either.
- A is hanging hoodies, switches the channel to watch Wheel of Fortune. (That shows at 7p right?)